God still expects His children to “show and tell Jesus”. Let’s meet God’s expectations this Christmas season by…
- maintaining our Christian witness,
- embellishing our dwellings with Christ-honoring decorations,
- walking in love in greater measure,
- shining the light of Christ in our hearts brighter than ever, and
- sharing the story of Jesus’ birth and its eternal significance for all people by every available means, offering the gift of salvation, and leading people in the Sinner’s Prayer.
LEAD A PERSON TO JESUS THROUGH THE SINNER’S PRAYER
Dear God, I Admit I was born with a sin nature. I Believe Jesus is your Son who died on the cross in my place for my sins and arose from the dead. I Confess Jesus as my Saviour & Lord. Thank you for saving me and filling me with your Spirit in Jesus’ name, Amen!
After you lead a person to jesus…
- Let the person know that if they prayed the Sinner’s Prayer sincerely from their heart in faith, God has saved them just that fast,
- Share the fact that you and the angels in heaven are rejoicing because they are now born again and a member of God’s family and Kingdom,
- Encourage the new Christian to tell someone they just got saved,
- Explain that Jesus is no longer a baby in a manger but in Heaven praying for them,
- Offer to stay connected as their new brother or sister in Christ, and
- Advise the individual to begin to seek God for His unique purpose and plan for his or her life,
- Pray for God to direct the person to the bible-believing, bible-teaching church of His choice so that they can grow spiritually.
As Christians, let’s remember that Christmas is the celebration of Jesus’s birth!
BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON TO ONE AND ALL!