The world has labeled this time of year as the “holiday season.” It is Veterans Day and already it has begun preparing for Christmas and New Years. Stores are decorated and full of items for gift giving and celebration. I even saw a roadside Christmas tree market the other day.
Body of Christ, let’s join them! Let’s not wait til December but let’s NOW begin our annual observance of Christmas, the celebration of the birth of Jesus! Let’s…
- walk in love in greater measure
- shine the light of Christ in our hearts brighter than ever
- tell those we encounter that God loves them, sent Jesus to save them from their sins, offer them the gift of salvation, and lead them in the Sinner’s Prayer
- embellish our dwellings with Christ-honoring decorations
- maintain our Christian witness during this season
After you lead a person to jesus…
- tell them that if they said the Sinner’s Prayer sincerely from their heart and in faith, God has saved them that fast
- rejoice with the angels in heaven that they have been born again, are now a Kingdom Citizen, and a member of God’s family! Hallelujah!
- encourage them to go tell someone they just got saved.
- advise them that this Christmas season will hold new meaning for them as a Christian
- suggest to them to include the greatest gift of all–salvation through Jesus the Christ in their gift giving
- remind them that Jesus is not a baby, is not in the manger, but in heaven praying for them
- pray for God to direct them to the bible-believing, bible-teaching Church of His choice so they can grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Body of Christ, TODAY, let’s begin our celebration of the greatest gift of all!